When is trash day?  

Every Monday is trash, recycling and bulk pick-up.  Bulk must be no larger than 3 ft x 3 ft x 6 ft in order to be picked up.  Waste Management of Texas provides our trash collection and recycling service.  They also offer on-call hazardous and electronic waste services.  Trash and recycling carts are to be curbside by 7 am on Mondays, and according to Town Ordinance, no earlier than 8 am the day before and no later than 8 am on the day after collection day.  If your trash or recycling cart is in need of repair or replacement, you can complete an online request form.  More information on trash and recycling services can be found at http://www.flower-mound.com/index.aspx?NID=259.

Contact to approve home / yard improvements?

Any concrete yard changes or additions, and any outside home additions or improvements, including painting (if changing color), need to be approved by the Architectural Control Committee, in an effort to maintain our beautiful neighborhood.  Also any major changes may require a Town permit, so please check with the Town before starting a major project.  You can download an ACC application form from the HOA Info page.

What are the pre-approved fence stain colors?

The following fence stain colors have been pre-approved by the Architectural Control Committee for re-staining of fences:

  • Behr Woodbridge
  • Behr Sable
  • Behr Chestnut
  • Behr Russet

You are welcome to use a different brand, if you prefer, but we ask that you try and match one of the above colors. Also, if you would like to use a different stain color, please fill out the ACC form for approval of that color before beginning the project. The ACC form is available in Adobe Acrobat format or Microsoft Word format.

What if I want to change my roof color?

All roofs in Bakers Branch are required to be composition shingle in the color of Weathered Wood or Weathered Gray (same basic color but different name based on manufacturer) per the HOA policies document adopted by the Board in 2008.

Where can I order a new mailbox? 

The maker of our neighborhood mailboxes is Brandon Industries, Inc. in McKinney. Their phone number is 972-542-3000, and website is www.brandonindustries.com.  Replacement parts and mailboxes can be ordered from the company.  Our mailbox model number isTXF54-XX15-1X, and the style is M1 - verde green.  New flags for the mailboxes can also be purchased at Home Depot. 

Did you know the Flower Mound Police are easy to contact? 

We have beat cops assigned to our area, and a beat phone number you can call at any time to reach the officer on patrol at that time (see beat map and contact info). The number for the Bakers Branch Police Beat Officer is 972-539-0525.  Also, the Flower Mound Police Department provides home checks while you are away on vacation.  Simply stop by the Police Department on Kirkpatrick (see map) and fill out a form requesting this service (this can be done any time and dropped in a drop box at the front desk).  Then while you're gone they will come by one or two times a day to check the perimeter of your home and make sure things are in tact.  

Street Light Burned Out? 

To report a street light that is burned out, contact the Town of Flower Mound (http://www.flower-mound.com/FormCenter/539SERV-5/Street-Light-Repair-Request-50) and fill out the brief form giving the exact location of the street light.